Sunday 1 September 2013

September

Happy beginning of September everyone! If this picture looks like one you have seen before on this blog, it is because I have uploaded one very similar last year. It shows apples, crabapples, leaves and flowers from my parents' garden, with apple and crapabble jellies made by them. It is almost recycling a picture, but I wanted to welcome the new month with a relevant picture. For me, September represents the beginning of autumn, which is of course the season of harvest. This basket is a bit of a horn of plenty, so this picture fits this day perfectly. September is also the time where I am slowly getting prepared for Halloween. But I will blog about it more in future posts. Right now, enjoy and celebrate the first day of September.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

September means back to work for me, just finished reading my 295 e-mails!

Guillaume said...

Ouch!