Friday 13 September 2013

A black cat for Friday the 13th

It is a gloomy Friday the 13th today. Friday the 13th happens once in a while, has a sinister, occult reputation, superstitious people are still afraid of it and I thought I would commemorate by uploading another picture of Odin. Because I am not superstitious.And because Odin is so cute. I had a conversation with his owners not so long ago and they told me he is not cute at first sight, what with his wounded eye, scars on his ears and worn out look. I don't know, I found him really beautiful the moment I saw him. I have learned from the vet that Odin is a moggy cat. I don't care if he's not a pure bred, I think it is fitting: Odin belongs to no one, no breed or cat family, he cannot be labeled or tamed. Anyway, I find him ridiculously cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well if thats what the requirements are to be a moggy cat I want to be a mogggy cat, I think he's beautiful, life well lived shows in his appearance, maybe some hard life but it makes him him, (does that make sense), I would hate to labled, I'm not superstitious at all, I have had black cats, all colored cats,

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Odin is the King of Cats!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Odin is one lucky cat! I can see why you like him.