Sunday 15 September 2013

New sign of Halloween

Quick post update about the signs of Halloween I saw. In England, a country where it is not nearly as celebrated as in North America (even though it keeps growing). Anyway, I went to Sainsbury's recently and I saw Halloween desserts. Not many, but still a few, including the Halloween donuts I blogged about extensively last year. I didn't like them that much last year, but as Halloween is also a celebration of gluttony and as they caught my eyes, I bought a pack.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, you don't need to justify it to us. We've all been there.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

when i lived in canada they did not celebrate halloween at all. it was awful!

Guillaume said...

@Debra-I am a sucker for sugar.
@Jaz-When was that? And where? Since I am a child at least it is a very popular holiday.