Monday 8 June 2015

Tea for the road

I found this picture on the Facebook page of David's Tea. I had not visited it for a while. It is two of their travel mugs, wearing their summer colours. I love all their tea accessories, but this one is next on the list I think. I can just picture myself using a travel mug on long train journeys here. It just fits train traveling. I am not certain how a travel mug works for tea: how do you infuse it on the road? But there must be instructions coming with it. In any case, I want one. Actually, I want a David's Tea travel mug for every season. So four all in all.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We have a few David's Tea outlets in various malls around Edmonton. They made a point of having a corporate entry in Saturday's Pride Parade, so good for them!

Anonymous said...

that sounds good to me!

Nellie said...

What a great plan! One for each season!