Monday 5 October 2015

Eerie tea mug

This is tonight's countdown to Halloween post. It is again about a product from David's Tea. This is one of their perfect tea mugs, the navy birch trees perfect tea mug. It is of course from their autumn collection. They always make great designs for their autumn collection and this year is no exception. I know this is not strictly speaking one of their Halloween mugs, but I decided to make it a Halloween related topic because of its look: gloomy, sinister, very atmospheric. And I don't know if you can see it on this picture,  but there is a corvid on one of the branches, a crow or a raven, which gives it an more sinister twist. As I had already bought a David's Tea's mug (more about it on this blog post) and this place is crammed enough as it is when it comes to mugs (including a Halloween tea mug also from David's Tea), I did not buy this one. That said, for those readers who live in Canada or the US, please go and have a look into your nearest David's Tea shop. This tea mug is perfect to drink tea on a cold autumn day, when Halloween is coming.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Wow, I love that. I am going to have to track that one down. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers!

Guillaume said...

Thank you for commenting! By the way, unfortunately I cannot comment on any of your blogs anymore (and sadly).