Wednesday 21 October 2015

Halloween from the window of the local sweet shop


I took this picture last year, at the local sweet shop, but it is the same this year. Black cats, witches, ghosts, spiders and of course, of course Jack O'Lanterns, it is one of the shops here that takes Halloween very seriously. As they should, since Halloween is also a celebration of gluttony. I usually buy a cauldron full of chocolates (well, other stuff too but mainly chocolates) from them (you can see one here). I will buy it again this year I expect, because Halloween is also about sweets.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Halloween is the only holiday that has decorations so cool that I want to leave them all year around.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's right -- it's just not the same without goodies.

sonia said...

That window looks yummy. Yes, please!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

a holiday about candy can never be wrong!

Nellie said...

I would fill my cauldron with chocolate as well! Just ten more days!