Saturday 31 October 2015

Halloween!


Black cats and goblins and broomsticks and ghosts,
Covens of witches with all of their hosts 
You may think they scare me, 
 You're probably right 
Black cats and goblins 
On Halloween night 
Trick or treat!

I took the nursery rhyme which opens the movie Halloween. Which I am going to watch tonight. As the clock strikes midnight, and we are finally, finally on the 31st of October. So to all my fellow Halloween loving friends in the blogosphere and elsewhere, I want to wish you a Happy Halloween! This is one of the three Jack O'Lanterns I made yesterday and the one I am most proud of. I thought I would start Halloween with a picture of it. Again, happy Halloween. I wish you all a very spooky night.

4 comments:

Nellie said...

Love that Jack O'Lantern! Great job! You are very talented!

Rustic Pumpkin said...

Nos Galan Gaeaf Hapus ~~~ Happy Hallowe'en I have enjoyed your countdown immensely. Hope you have a spooktacular day and imbibe in a treat of a glass of Hobgoblin before the day is o'er!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

happy halloween! a good demonic JOL for the big day! well done!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Great JOL, Guillaume! The eyes are especially sinister! I just got home from being out of town for Halloween. I hope your Halloween was great! I know it's your fave holiday.