Friday 23 October 2015

The Halloween collection of David's Tea

Quick countdown to Halloween blog post tonight: I wanted to signal that the Halloween collection of David's Tea has been available for some time. For the lucky ones in Canada and the US, this is your chance. I will not be able to buy all their fancy stuff, but I have my stock of pumpkin chai, so everything is right in the world. And I shamelessly took this image from their Facebook page. A cemetary surrounded by woodlands, a spooky owl, a wolf owling at a full moon... What's not to love. You can find the image on their cups. Just for this it is worth stopping in one of their shops.

2 comments:

Nellie said...

That is quite an image - all-inclusive, I'd say! I need to check out David's Tea!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I passed a David's Tea store earlier this week and thought of you!