Saturday 17 October 2015

Countdown to Spectre

For today's countdown to Halloween, please see this post. Tonight, I want to mention that I am going through another countdown and another kind of ghost: the countdown to the upcoming Bond movie Spectre. It is coming near the end of the month and I cannot wait to see it. As you know, I'm a huge Bond fan. So this is something else I am looking forward to. To cope with the wait, I have been watching over and over again the trailers and reading articles about the movie. And it reminded me that I had not uploaded the latest trailer on Vraie Fiction. So here it is.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i have never seen a bond movie. it is very fall like here today and i am loving it!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Really looking forward to this one! I love Daniel Craig's thuggish portrayal of Bond. Once he's gone, I'll probably not watch this franchise any more.