Sunday 4 October 2015

Bagels stock

During my stay in Montreal, I have eaten bagels at St-Viateur on Mont-Royal Avenue three times all in all, from my first meal to the very last, which was also in St-Viateur. This is how much I miss their bagels when I am back in the UK. So on the day of departure, I stock myself in bagels: I bought a dozen which you can see on the picture. Unfortunately, it was twelve bagels I received, they did not make the same mistake as last time when they added a few more, making the total to 15. Oh well. A dozen bagels is enough to last me for a while, especially since I ate many of them recently. Still, I hope they can last until I can get my hands on new supplies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its so hard to fin a good bagel here, enjoy yours!

Cynthia said...

Miam, j'en prendrais bien un!