Saturday 29 August 2015

David's Tea's Autumn collection

I am back from York, as those who read French know. Before I blog about my holidays, when I will have uploaded my pictures, I wanted to give a quick information about some news of some importance for the tea aficionados among you: David's Tea has launched its autumn 2015 collection. Okay, so the collection is called "fall collection", but I hate the name "fall" for the season. But in any case, it is an important announcement. I intend to buy it next time I am in Montreal and also maybe get a new autumn tea mug. Their designs simply look more stunning every year. So anyway, I can barely wait.

1 comment:

Rustic Pumpkin said...

Oh! so not fair sharing this wonderful site that I can't get to! lol It is full of gorgeous sounding teas and some really striking accoutrements. Would that it were in the UK instead of Canada!