Friday 7 August 2015

Green olives in the Friday sandwich

You might think I blog a lot about food these days. You are right. I thought I'd make an exception tonight. I didn't.Forgive me for it. But something came up today and I had to share it with you on the blog: I have a new Friday sandwich treat. You can see in the picture. Not different, you might say, than the one I have now every Friday lunch to celebrate the weekend coming? Very much like the one you saw last time. Except for one thing, which the title of course gave away: they now offer green olives at the sandwich shop. And I love green olives. So I added them to the mix and it enhances the taste of everything. So there you have it. Chicken mayo, onions, tomatoes, lettuce, black olives and green olives. My new special Friday sandwich.

4 comments:

Nellie said...

Wow! I'll have one of those! Enjoy your week-end! This is a marvelous way to begin a good one!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love green olives. i mean i really really love them!

Rustic Pumpkin said...

I love olives, green or black. My most favourite ones are the ones stuffed with garlic cloves. I can eat them like sweets.
I'll have one of those sandwiches, please, but hold the chicken!

Craig said...

It's funny, I used to hate green olives until I turned about 30 and now I love them! Your sandwich looks delicious.