Saturday 22 August 2015

"We aim to disappoint"

I received a mailer from First Great Western warning me from severe service disruptions in the upcoming days due to strikes. Which made me react with this sarcastic line on Facebook. Don't get me wrong, I understand sometimes employees have to strike and this means the service their employers provide will suffer. I even tend to be on the side of the employees, in general, when there is a strike. But I have issues with First Great Western, which from my experience takes cavalier ways towards their customers, when a train is late or cancelled for instance. I have good reports with the staff, but the decision makers take bad decisions which result in embarrassing service. So I wrote this sarcastic line, which I think deserves to be a great unknown line. And the beauty of it is that it can work for any poor customer service.

1 comment:

Ms Misantropia said...

Our train (and bus) services are also a joke. The stories I've heard!