Wednesday 9 July 2014

Flying Summertime

This pictures dates back from July 2006. I don't think I ever uploaded it before. It shows the garden of my family place in Chicoutimi. I am uploading it because it illustrates what July should look like in an ideal world. It does not quite feel like it these days. It is not as warm as it should be, it is not as sunny as it should be. I am more of an autumnal man, but I do love at least a few summery days for seasonal changes' sake and while we had a good dose of them earlier on, now it seems like summer is ending.  In any case, it looks like it is flying fast. Of course, I am writing this and maybe in a week we will have a heatwave. Still, it does feel like it is flying.

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Wow...the garden is gorgeous! I bet you do miss it! Although I'd be happy with a summer that is not as hot as it should be and not as sunny! Looking forward to Autumn!

Guillaume said...

Oh yes I do miss it. I do miss summertime in my place. Here it is just not quite the same. I am looking forward to autumn.