Saturday 31 May 2014

Baby Owl

This is the pottery of a... baby owl, obviously, which I found in a local exhibition of local artists. Well, I don't know how local is Brenda Piper, but among birds of prey and nocturnal creatures I particularly love owls, as you know. I found this baby owl very cute and it was quite cheap so I bought it in a whim. The flat may be a bit too cluttered with ornaments already, but I thought this one would not take much room anyway. I usually have feline-related decorations (Ruby for instance), but this will bring a bit of diversity.

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Great purchase, it's really cute!

Sunshine72 said...

Brenda Piper is from Henly...I too have this owl, twit-twoo - lovely! ��

Sunshine72 said...

Henley

Guillaume said...

Hey, thank you for commenting on my blog! Where/how did you find it? I hope to see you here again.