Saturday 3 May 2014

A Secret Garden?

The thing we sometimes discover in a quiet little town, even if you have been living here for nearly seven years now! I am referring to something that happened today: this garden, this public garden I may add, that is just in front of the public library... And which I have never noticed, seen or visited until today. I had seen the entrance, but thought it was some gate of an expensive private property. No. It is a very small garden, quite pretty, and virtually unknown. There was only one woman sitting on one of its benches when my wife and I found the garden. And well, that was it. A new discovery in an old town. I walked in a secret garden.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

how very cool. will you visit often now?

Guillaume said...

I intend to visit it more often, certainly.