Wednesday 14 May 2014

Happy Birthday Cate Blanchett

I was planning to blog about something else, but I learned about this in the news and I thought I needed to mention it: today is the birthday of Cate Blanchett. She is 45. I am not into gossip and I care very little about celebrities. I do not consider myself a groupie. That said, I care about and admire very much actors and actresses. Talented ones. Great ones. And I consider Cate Blanchett the greatest actress of her generation, the greatest working actress, period. I remember watching Elizabeth for the time back in 1999 (I had rented it, fool that I was I did not go and see it in cinema). I was mesmerized. It took one movie and she was my favorite actress. This picture was taken yesterday by the press at Windsor Castle. She does not look a day over 30. But, more importantly, she is still a mesmerizing actress.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i think she is wonderful and gorgeous too!

Nellie said...

Absolutely lovely!