Monday 16 March 2015

Irish Breakfast Tea

This will be one of the teas of the day at David's Tea tomorrow, their own take on the Irish breakfast blend. There is no particular reason at all why this will be tomorrow's tea of the day. I shamelessly took this picture from their Facebook page. Back when I was living in Montreal I used to drink Irish breakfast from Twinings. Ironically enough I can't seem to find any here. I wish that I could have it for Saint Paddy's tomorrow morning, to start the day the right way. And with a tea brand from Montreal. Oh well, maybe next year...

2 comments:

PJ said...

Il faut que j'aille chez T&T ou dans un magasin chinois, ou même chez David'd Tea (il y en a un au centre Rideau) m'acheter du thé. La sélection dans les supermarchés est déficiente.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

it is strange that you can't get twinnings!