Sunday 22 March 2015

First Sunday of Spring

In case you did not notice, we are the first Sunday of Spring. The first official Sunday of Spring anyway. It did look like Spring outside too, even though it was not very warm. At least it was sunny. And I have a few more days of holidays before I go back to work. That said, I can't help but I am still feeling the Sunday blues this evening. It is as if melancholia is a conditioned reflex which comes every Sunday. Am I the only one feeling like this, even when Spring is blossoming? How is/was your first Sunday of Spring?

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

now that i am older, sundays no longer bother me since one day is pretty much the same as any other. but back in the day, i HATED sundays and i never really understood why.

Anonymous said...

Sundays are a quiet day here, hope tomorrow brings your happy back,