Friday 20 March 2015

I missed the eclipse

There was a "breathtaking solar eclipse" (as they put it on BBC News) this morning, very visible from the UK. Everybody among my friends on the same time zone (more or less) on Facebook mentioned it, sometimes posting pictures. And... I missed it. Because yesterday I had a big fit of insomnia and decided to just wake up later today. I must have missed it by twenty minutes or so. If that. So I did not experienced the eclipse. Yesterday, I was hoping to look at it listening to Pink Floyd (Guess which album). But that was not to be and I am kind of cursing myself for it. Sure, I can watch it on videos, but it's just not the same.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i wish i had been in the faroe islands to see it.

Ms Misantropia said...

But you won my giveaway!
Please mail me your address and there will be a book on its way to you within the week.

Ms Misantropia said...

*email

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I heard it was so overcast in Britain that no one else saw it either.