Thursday 5 March 2015

A night of full moon

This picture was taken in Derbyshire, not on a full moon, or not that I can remember. In the woods, near a village, in autumn, the moon was beautifully eerie, full or not, and I was almost expecting a werewolf or two to show up. Or me to turn into one. Which never happens, unfortunately. But anyway, tonight is a full moon. Not just any full moon, the smallest full moon of 2015. I wonder what effect, if any, it would have on werewolves, if they existed. Anyway, small or not, the almost full moon yesterday was quite impressive. And it is a good excuse as any to upload this atmospheric picture.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

if you turn into a werewolf please take pics!

Nellie said...

We've cloud cover here, so I'm not sure that moon will be visible. We've had sleet and snow today.