Tuesday 24 March 2015

Updates about the Loch Ness Monster

Little bit of cryptozoological news: it appears that Nessie, aka the Loch Ness Monster, has been seen and apparently caught on camera. Again. As you may have guessed, I am skeptical about this claim. Very much so. In fact, I am disappointing such news happen when I am a grown up and not into cryptozoology anymore. I visited the Loch Ness when I was a child. I didn't see any sign of Nessie. Back then, there had been no sight of him for about twenty years, if my memory is correct. The Loch Ness is a beautiful, beyond picturesque place in Scotland. It is a shame I did not appreciate my time as much as I should have had as I was too busy hoping to see its darn monster. Nessie was one of my obsessions at the time. I often debated with a friend, not whether or not the monster existed, but what was his nature. I blogged about our debates before. All this to say that I would have become really excited about this news story more than 25 years ago.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe Nessie has stopped believing in you, too.