Monday 2 March 2015

Remembering the NHM (and the dodos)

A year and a day ago, I had my last visit to the National History Museum of London. I don't think the city needs to be mentioned: when you say Natural History Museum, it is implied that it is the one of London. I don't like to go to London, but I love specific places in London. This place especially. As impressive today as it was when I was a child. I didn't take many picture during my last visit, but there are still a few I did not upload on Vraie Fiction. And I thought about uploading this replica of a dodo, surrounded by real taxidermied birds. Almost at the same date last year, I wrote a post about the dodos. Sometimes I wonder what kind of birds they were. They looked like they were peaceful. Anyway, I thought about my visit to the Natural History Museum today and the dodos. I am in the mood to visit museums these days, don't know why.

No comments: