Monday 16 August 2010

Signs of changing times

A year ago, we were at the wedding of my brother and my sister-in-law. I congratulated them yesterday. Same time last year, I was thinking about settling permanently here in the UK and I thought that things were changing quickly. They did, in a way. This year, it doesn't seem so, but there are signs that things are changing. I am in a totally different line of work, for one. It is August month, and August is a month of transition. I bought local postcards and I got interested into local events, the latter I have never done in the years we have lived here (maybe a sign that we will leave this place). Not that much is happening, but I can feel things moving slowly.

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Ahh...things they are changing fast. Faster than many know or realize! Here's hoping the changes coming your way are good ones!

Guillaume said...

Thanks. I hope so too.