Thursday 18 June 2020

Father's Day's Box

This Sunday will be Father's Day and I don't know how we will celebrate it this year. I do have an idea on how we could have done it though: Bean & Brew in Wallingford has made a special box for Father's Day. You can see it on this picture. It has fancy cheese, artisan bread, cured meat (though I hate ham), scones with clotted cream, other stuff not on the picture (they mention lemon cake and finger sandwiches, but not the brownies) and, according to their promotion: "A Bottle of Beer for the Man Himself ". All this for £32.50, a true bargain. Sadly, I think we might be a bit far for home delivery and apparently they are already sold out. I'm very sad.

3 comments:

Ygraine said...

WOW, what a fabulous idea for a Father's Day gift!😊😊
Sadly, my Father passed away from cancer some years ago, but if he had still been here I would definitely have bought this for him. He was a real foodie!😉
Many thanks for a great post!

Have a great day!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

what a great gift!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That would be a tasty gift indeed!