Thursday 4 June 2020

Jack and the Beanstalk (and Wolfie)

I took this picture at Sundown Adventureland and as usual I am sharing it here because it goes perfectly well with today's topic. Anyway, yesterday and the day before yesterday I cut the rosemary by the entrance of our house because it got way too big. Wolfie wanted to assist me in this exercise and was adamant that I cut a lot of the rosemary and the weed that had grown as well. Apparently, he does not want it to "turn into a beanstalk" and for "the Englishman" to come down. I never thought that he remembered Jack and the Beanstalk so well and that it gave him such a strong impression. I bought him a book with the fairy tale a few months ago. We read it a couple of times, but that was it. I'm glad he has such a strong imagination, although I hope he does not become scare of giants living in the clouds.

2 comments:

Ygraine said...

I loved that story as a child...and it has stuck in my imagination too!
I still remember every part of the tale in vivid detail.😊😊

Have a great day!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's got good retention! A true sign of intelligence.