Friday 5 June 2020

First lemonade of the year

I don't like lemonade all that much, except during summertime, when I find the lemon taste very refreshing. It was hot enough recently, practically summer, so we bought some lemonade with our grocery shop.Nothing too fancy, some cheap "juice drink" from Sainsbury's. I miss the home made lemonane made of fresh lemons we find in some independent cafés here, but given the current pandemic, I won't have any, unless I decide to make my own (now that's a thought). Anyway, I had one glass of this one, which tasted nice enough. The only problem is that the temperature dropped rather dramatically, so I won't enjoy it as much in the upcoming days.

1 comment:

Sue Bursztynski said...

It should be easy enough to make your own if you can get lemons. I squeeze a bit of lemon into water which goes into the fridge, very refreshing! I don’t even bother with sugar.