Friday 19 June 2020

"Katie the Monster"

Wolfie does not do much if any drawing, maybe at three he's a bit young for that, however he is very keen for me to draw for him. Even though, I must confess, I am a pretty rubbish artist (always have been). Most of the time, he requests trucks and tractors, but sometimes he does not mind that I draw him a monster or two, and I can be quite decent drawing monsters. So I recently draw this one, which his a mix between a boar, a hound and a porkupine, with of course a snake's tongue. Or something of the sort. Wolfie really liked it and when I ask what name should he have, he said "Katie the Monster". I have no idea why he wanted that name. One of my wife's friends is named Katie, but it's not like she looks remotely like this (thankfully) or Wolfie dislikes her. Maybe we should rename him/her, because this is not flattering for Katie and the monster needs a more terrifying name.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I think you are quite talented at drawing monsters!