Saturday 5 September 2015

The cheese toastie from Brew & Brownie

It is Saturday and I want to carry on the weekend tradition on this blog of plugging a meal from a café, a pub or a restaurant. This one is from Brew & Brownie in York. More precisely, their three cheese, red onion and leek toastie on their menu. Need I say more? You can find it on the picture at your right. I have no idea whatsoever what the three cheeses are of they are the same ones every time. But that was a delicious hearty meal. I love grilled cheese sandwiches, this one was both sophisticated and yet it was so perfectly decadent it did not betray its true nature. On a cool day like it was that day, it was a heart warming meal. Just what it was needed. So if you visit the city, I encourage you to stop there.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

there are no bad grilled cheese sandwiches!