Tuesday 8 September 2015

"Writing's on the Wall"

Quick post tonight, as there is a big bit of news today about the upcoming James Bond movie Spectre: Sam Smith will be doing the song. It is titled Writing's on the Wall. I know absolutely nothing about Sam Smith and I cannot remember hearing even one song of his.That is how little I know or care about the music industry nowadays. That said, I have a good feeling about this one. I might be wrong, of course. And my hunch is based on very little: I just love the title. Writing's on the Wall, which is a British expression meaning there is a sign of an impending doom, difficult if not impossible to avert. Fatality, in other words. I love how ominous it is. So there you have it. I can barely wait.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have only heard one song Sam Smith sings but it is beautiful!!
I love all the Bond movies and will look forward to this one as well!