Friday 11 September 2015

The date today...

I don't know why, but I feel like it's only me today who remembered it was the anniversary of 9/11. Among my friends, colleagues and acquaintances that is. There has been no mention of it at work, on my Facebook page, or barely anything. As if it was a distant memory. I will not blog about it for long, but I invite my readers to check my post from 2008 and 2009. These were two of the blog posts I was most proud of, since I have started blogging. So here it is for this year's anniversary. I am sure there must be report of commemoration on the news. I know have not forgotten.

2 comments:

Rustic Pumpkin said...

I remembered; how can we forget? My FB wall was covered with memorials but then many of my friends are American. Even fewer remember the London Bombings and no one responds when I mark it on my FB page; it is as if it never happened or affected anyone outside London. Not on the same scale, I know, but still a devastating event.

Cynthia said...

On n'a pas oublié mais le souvenir commence à être moins douleureux et le trou béant laissé par les Twin Towers a été refloué par la Freedom Tower.