Tuesday 29 September 2015

New signs of Halloween

I took this picture last Sunday in La Baie, at the window of a natural products shop. Not a very good picture I'm afraid, there was lots of people so I tried to be as discreet as I could and not to bother the passersby. But you can see a friendly looking scarecrow, a few pumpkins, dead leafs and finally, a very discreet Jack O'Lantern, right by the foot of the friendly scarecrow. It was quite a warm day, it did not feel very autumnal but for the trees finally changing colour, so it was nice to see a display reminding us of the season and its attributes, among them harvest and my favourite holiday. I will write more in the upcoming days and weeks abou the signs of Halloween. There is not much longer to wait now.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i feel ripped off this year. september felt like august with barely a hint of fall. now we are down to 1 month. i am going to enjoy every minute of it.

Anonymous said...

I think Autumn is a favorite season with most of us in Canada,, its such a beautiful season,, I enjoy all the displays for Autumn including Halloween, I LOVE Halloween!