Sunday 6 September 2015

Planning a new journey ahead

As my French speaking readers know already, I will in the relatively near future be on holidays... again. But this time, it will be to go home. As I have not seen Montreal or the Saguenay region since the last Christmas holidays, I am really looking forward to it. I have been missing home for some time. And to remain patient until the holidays happen... I am planning my journey ahead. Well, not much, as it will be straightforward and most of it is already settled. I mainly check what will be available on in-flight entertainment. I am also trying to decide, as I always do, which books to bring with me. On long journeys, you always need good books. Still, little details like these get me all excited.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

and bagels. montreal bagels are worth getting excited about!

Cynthia said...

I'm utterly unable to read books on long flights ! I read mostly cartoons and fashion magazines!

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.