Sunday 6 September 2015

First sign of Halloween

Yesterday, my wife and I went to John Lewis. As it is always the case there, it was crowded and reminded me why I hate shopping, but there was one sight that made this shopping trip worth it: the very first Halloween display I saw this year. You can see it on the picture. It had a number of decorations and accessories: Jack O'Lanterns, vampires, witches, ghosts, creepy spiders, among other things. Oh and haunted houses too, I am very tempted to buy one of those. In any case, it got me in a Halloween mood. I know it is getting nearer every day. I am glad I am not the only one preparing for it.

3 comments:

Rustic Pumpkin said...

My nearest JL is, well, more miles away than I can think about, but I visited their online section the other day. Lots of goodies, but I always wait until the sale so am a year behind. Hoorah for Hallowe'en!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

yay!!!! bring it on!!!

Nellie said...

There are Halloween displays here, too! It won't be long at all! Time passes very quickly.