Sunday 24 May 2020

Craving sticky toffee pudding

I took this picture back in 2019 I believe, in a local pub, the nearest we have. As I was saying last month, I miss pubs and pub meals a lot these days. It struck me this month that I miss also a good sticky toffee pudding. This one was not the best I've had, in fact the quality of their sticky toffee puddings had gone down in the last year, but it was still decent enough. Sticky toffee puddings is generally my go-to dessert when I'm in a pub, I don't know why exactly. I might try to bake one myself, although I'm worried about the result.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i love a good sticky toffee pudding. i just received some sticky toffees i bought from grasmere's.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Give it a go! Who knows, you may turn out to be a sticky toffee genius!