Monday 4 May 2020

Strange May

We have had so far a very strange month of May. Well of course you would say, but I am not talking about that strangeness. I mean that we are in the third month of Spring and it has been cooler and rainier than last month. Even when it wa ssunny, temperatures were in lower 10. If it wasn't so green around us, you'd think it was autumn. It certainly feels like another time of year. And I, for one, cannot complain. I prefer cooler, comfier temperatures. I just hate when it gets too hot. It is supposed to get warmer, but only later on this week. So I will enjoy the comfy weather while I can.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i'm with you! i LOVE this weather in may. we might even get snow on saturday! i dread the hot weather. i am enjoying every second of this while it lasts!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Sounds like you're getting CANADIAN Spring weather!

Sue Bursztynski said...

It IS autumn here, and we don’t have that glorious autumn described by Keats, “Season of mists and mellow fruitfulness...” - nope! Just pre-winter with a hint of sunshine now and then. Of course it’s green where you live, all that rain! 😏 But cheer up, summer will reach you soon.