Monday 11 May 2020

My reading strategy

It is a good idea during lockdown, since we should all have theoritically a lot of free time, to get on some serious reading. I have been reading more, but not nearly as much as I expected (or hoped). So I am setting up a reading strategy, that goes as follow:

-I must read whatever remains to be read on my bookshelves, not buy new books until the end of lockdown.
-Once a novel is finished, I must start another one the next day at the latest.
-I can read two other types of books (biographies, historical book, plays) simultaneously.
-I must try to finish whatever books I have already started in the past (mainly short stories anthologies) before the end of lockdown.
-I must make time to sit down and read.
-When in doubt as to what book start, ask Wolfie to choose for me.

So that's my reading strategy. What's yours?

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I have no strategy except to "try" to read more. So far, it's been unsuccessful.