Saturday 2 May 2020

A taste for Mozart

Sometimes, you find sources of comfort and reasons to be grateful in the smallest things. A few weeks ago, I saw that I still had some Mozartkugels left in that box. (I had bought that box at reduced price in the local sweet shop, but that it another story for another time). In one bite, with a bit of music (because you can't have one without music), I was in back Salzburg or in Vienna where I first tasted them and everything was right in the world. Now they are all gone, it did not take me long to finish them. All the same, I still have the music of Mozart to enjoy. So I decided to share a bit of Mozart tonight with you. as it cannot be these chocolates. It is a piece of glockenspiel tune from The Magic Flute. Simple, yet a pure delight. You can find it in context on youTube, but here is the tune itself: