Wednesday 27 May 2020

The Little Bookshop in Cookham

Sometimes, I find things by chance. Or my wife does and tells me. Anyway, she found out recently that there is an independent bookshop in Cookham, which is not too far from where we live. It is aptly named The Little Bookshop and indeed seems quite small and cosy in the pictures I saw online. It has been open since November 2018. I think last time we went to Cookham was some time in March 2018. In any case, I intend to visit the bookshop as soon as possible. So there is something else to look forward to.

3 comments:

Ygraine said...

A great post...I really like browsing in bookshops too, especially small ones. 😊😊

Have a great day! 👍

jaz@octoberfarm said...

cute place! i like the witcher book in the window.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Always nice to browse around in a new bookstore!