Saturday 23 May 2020

The rainbow of the Wallingford Bookshop

Quick bit of news about the Wallingford Bookshop: I learned that they have their own website. I also learned that they do deliveries, but from what I gathered from their presence on social media, the owners does it by bicycle. Just my luck, I am a bit far, beside I promise myself not to buy any new book for a while, until I reduce the numbers on my bookshelves andmaybe until the lockdown is over. Beside, there is my own local bookshop I wish to encourage first. And they also have added a rainbow to the shop window. I cannot really appreciate it directly, but it is lovely to see it in picture all the same. I hope I can revisit it one day.

2 comments:

Sue Bursztynski said...

I’m sure you will be able to go back to your bookshop soon enough! Here in Melbourne the bookshops are slowly and gradually re-opening, which is good for me, as I bought a gift card for a young family member, a passionate reader, just before the bookshops closed.

That IS a pretty entrance!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

That's a beautiful rainbow in its perfectly-shaped window!