Thursday 14 May 2020

Happy birthday Cate the Great!

Today is the birthday of Cate Blanchett, AKA Queen Cate or Cate the Great, as if you are a fan (or a Blanchetter) you know. She is 51. I am not a fan of being a big fan of stars or celebraties, I am not really a fan of fandoms in general, so I don't hang around fanclubs on social media or elsewhere. That said, I am very much a fan of Cate Blanchett, because there are very good reasons to be a fan of Cate Blanchett. I consider her the greatest living actress, maybe the greatest actress who ever lived. And she got robbed of every Oscar she was nominated for but did not win (and a few others as well). I know I am hyperbolic today. Like I said back in 2018, I rarely worship, but with Cate Blanchett, I find it entirely justified. She is that great.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Everyone's a fan of someone or something!