Friday 1 May 2020

"No such things as too many books"

Sometimes, the internet knows me and it is scary. so I was browsing Facebook when I saw an advert coming out of the blue, suggesting that I buy this mug.Which is, of course, an incredibly cool mug, because of the image (this would be the bookshelves I'd have in an ideal world) and the caption: "There is no such thing as too many books". But I am proud to say that I resisted temptation, even though it was advertised as available for a limited time. Because right now I must be careful with spending. Because I have a fairly similar mug. Also because if there is no such thing as too many books, I know for a fact that there is such thing as too many mugs: our cupboards are full of them. I'd rather buy more books.

1 comment:

Sue Bursztynski said...

Some good things there! I do have too many books for the space in my home, and nowhere to donate any I might cull till this is over, but I do have an iPad for ebooks.

I’d certainly buy that mug for birthday gifts. I love it!

What I do have too many of is teapots. I keep getting them for my birthday, and I have 14! And that’s only at home - another one is kept at my mother’s place, where I spend half the week.