Tuesday 18 September 2018

Me, drinking lager?

I know this is highly unusual and almost an heresy, but I actually drank a lager this weekend at the local fayre. But not just any lager: the lager from Rebellion Beer, a brewery which in my humble opinion of English beers drinker can do no wrong, so I was ready to make an exception. And it is meant to be an authentic lager, so I thought why not. There were other choices: their Blonde and their IPA, which I can find virtually everywhere. So their lager was my weekend's poison, even though it is against my religion to drink such thing. At least it had an actual taste, I mean unlike the North American stuff they call lager. Still, even though it's an honest beer, even though it's from Rebellion, I wish they had something darker for the occasion.

2 comments:

Pik-Cor said...

Have you tried any of the Wychwood brews? They have some delicious darks.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Who even are you?