Saturday 15 September 2018

Autumn today

I took this picture in Derbyshire and thought to put it here as it goes well my post. Even though it does not look like this outside at all. Leaves on the trees have started changing colour, but not nearly as much and there are only a few leaves on the ground. Patience, I keep saying to myself, this is still early. I find a bit more difficult to endure the warm weather. It is not horribly hot, but still too hot. There are all the warm autumn clothes I want to wear, I need to wait until nighttime for the right chill to come. But there is still some colours and I know I cannot expect to have the ideal autumns of 2015 ans 2017.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The trees are really turning here now too. Today it is 2 degrees with wet snow. But hopefully we'll have a nice Indian Summer in a week or so.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i don't know if we will ever see fall weather. the weather person described our weather today ass tropical. i love in the north for god's sake!