Tuesday 4 September 2018

Autumnal chronicle

I know I often blog about the season, but what else would you do, when you love autumn as much as I do and when it is finally here? Yet, not quite here, as people often think September is meant to be summer. It is far warmer, too warm in fact, for this months, but the signs are nevertheless here:

-The sun goes down much earlier.
-When it does, so does the temperature. Morning are thus quite cool, far more than any summer morning.
-If the few days before September were cooler, temperatures should go down again by mid week. It will be temporary, but still.
-Even on warm days, there are some light breezes that give a bit of a chill.
-I have seen people yesterday wearing light jumpers over their shirt.
-I have also seen at least some leaves changing colours.

I shall carry on writing about the season and its progress on this blog. If it is a modest beginning, it is definitely a beginning.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I hope we have a good, long autumn before winter sets in again.