Saturday 1 September 2018

Wolfie's first haircut

After a very long hesitation and nearly two years after his birth, we decided to give our little Wolfie is first haircut today, because it was about time he stopped looking like a hippy or a wild child (I mean wilder than he already is). We went to one of the many local barber shop. It would have been cheaper on a weekday, but for his first haircut, I wanted to be there. It was quite an ordeal: Wolfie cried a lot, screamed even and was downright terrified when it happened. But after our little man was all happy and smiling and quite enjoyed his time there. We kept a lock of hair of course.

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The first haircut is a pretty big deal! You anticipated a question from me about keeping a lock of his baby hair! It will be priceless some day!

jaz@octoberfarm said...

ha...the first haircut! most times it is traumatic. i always kept locks of hair.

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, it seems like just yesterday he was born, I was wondering if you made a video of the event, I have heard that is common now to document the event lol I cut our sons hair whem he was small, his first barber trip with his dad was when he was five, he was very proud I remember, I think it's lovely you kept a lock of his hair, I didn't, when I was very small I unearthed in my grandfathers bureau a box of human hair gathered from all their ten children and I have never recovered from the fright lol well done Wolfe!!

Gwen Buchanan said...

Ah, so sweet!!

Magic Love Crow said...

Awww, so cute! So happy you kept a lock of this hair!