Thursday 13 September 2018

Autumnal chronicle

Autumn this year (or at least autumn in this country) may be timid, it may not be ideal, but it is most definitely here. Temperatures are cool in the morning and at night, there is a slight chill in the air even when they say it is going to be warm and the colours on the trees have started changing. During my lunch breaks at work, I often go to a nearby park for a quick walk. I enjoy it very much there and I spend a good deal of time looking at the trees. The colours are there now, although the trees are still mostly green and leaves are already falling. This picture is not very good, but I will find more striking sights as the weeks go on. Just looking for the signs of autumn puts me in a seasonal mood.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

We got snow yesterday.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

debra got snow??? just shoot me now! it is still so hot and humid here i could cry!