Wednesday 26 September 2018

Freezing office

The temperature has gone down dramatically this past week, although it should get warmer for today and tomorrow... to go down again dramatically by the end of the week. I don't mind: I prefer colder weather to hot one and I love wearing warm and comfy clothes. I was really looking forward to wear them, in fact. But there is a heating issue in the office where I work: on the first floor where the management is and yours truly, the heater for some reason does not work properly. So it is borderline freezing: I was rubbing my hands feverishly yesterday as I was feeling so cold. And as there is a fairly strict dress code, I cannot wear my warm jumpers, but shirts, which don't keep warm one bit (or else I need to buy thicker ones). Thankfully, I have a few solutions to cope with the situation. Basically, I drink lots of tea (I am now up to three cuppa in the morning) and bring a fleece. That should keep me going.

No comments: