Wednesday 17 October 2018

David's Tea's Halloween 2018 Collection (meh!)

If you are a long time reader of this blog, you know how much I love David's Tea, especially their Halloween collection. Since I found out about them, drinking tea, preferably their pumpkin chai in an Halloween mug, had become one of my staples for the season of the witch. This year, I must confess that I am a bit underwhelmed by their Halloween collection. Compared to what they did in 2016 and 2017, it is rather bland, with some generic cartoonish monster that could belong to almost any time of year. The previous years, they had far more character. Is it because the company has been struggling? I just find the Halloween designs uninspired this year. I wouldn't feel tempted to buy them and that is quite sad.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, I wonder what the future holds for David's Tea? Consult the ouija board!