Wednesday 31 October 2018

Halloween at last!


I will be short as I try to celebrate my favourite holiday outside the virtual world as much as possible. Happy Halloween everyone! It is Halloween at last. I say this, and I always feel a bit sad: it comes and goes and it is gone far too quickly, when I feel like I barely had time to appreciate. I will share something to start All Hallow's Eve: a song I found on YouTube no later than yesterday, by a certain Michelle Cross (don't know her), inspired by the poem All Souls of Edith Wharton and Mozart's Requiem's Lacrimosa. This has the perfect atmosphere for tonight.

2 comments:

Lady M said...

It does not end here my friend - have a Hallovember or celebrate Creepmas with us in December.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Happy Halloween, Guillaume! I hope yours is extra creepy!